Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome to my adventure!

I began grooming as an apprentice in 1995. In the fifteen years since, I have owned a traditional salon, run a successful mobile grooming vehicle, and worked for other salons both large and small in the Markham and Whitby areas. I am now beginning a new adventure: in-home (or house-call) dog grooming!


This migratory form of grooming has differences from my previous grooming ventures. I will be bringing my tools and equipment with me into the client's home and grooming the dog there, often directly in the owner's presence. The grooming will be straight through, much faster for the dog but requiring more of its attention. The owner is free to observe or carry on with their chores about the house. The space in the home available for grooming will vary quite a bit. Every day and every home will be different.


It's going to be great!



1 comment:

  1. . The owner is free to observe or carry on with their chores about the house. dog grooming

    ReplyDelete